Monday, December 1, 2008


go to site


I HEARD a jingle. No, it wasn’t an angel getting its wings. It was my iPhone, carrying word that David Monn, the celebrated New York event planner, was on his way to meet me at Kmart.

The article starts with Interesting sentences. I like it~!!
I just liked the photo. I love the mood~!!
I'm thinking about giving present iPhone or mac speaker to me in the end of year.
It's the first time to buy thing with my money which I earned.
Also, I'm thinking about sending something to my parents with the money..It might be more meaningful than other years.
I'm proud of myself~hihi Yep~ other people can think that it seem to be a small mount of money but it doesn't matter for me.
It's the first money I earned from other country . It means that I'm a person who need in this world as well.
I can earned more and more . It's just a first step. Therefore,I don't mind the amount~ I'm going to be a rich girl someday, haha~
The day of received my third paycheck. oh-Ye~!!

No comments: