Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big apple



I made this for ad poster of Big Apple.
Teacher didn't like my idea that much...t.t
so I ate it when I came home..haha..
I'm quite a stick in new idea...
During the weekend I see the drama of Korean historical paintor Sin Yoon Bok.
then, I thought why God didn't give me an artistic genius??
If My mom heard what I said, she would say like this
"don't make an excuse, do your best."
Genius are made by 1% of inspiration and 99% of effort. "
yep~right.. but I need a brillant iead...just right now..I don't have enough time for next class. she's gonna kill me~t.t
Actually, nobody kill or push me in graduate program...but I don;t wanna show my poor work infront of people. my works always represent me and I don;t wannt look embarrass infornt of people. My works are my face.

No comments: