Monday, September 29, 2008

DIANE von FURSTENBERG



This is one of my favorite fashion brands.
I wore the dress of DIANE for a graduation day of my undergraduate.
One years ago, I saw the document of DIANE on television.
She is one of fairytale's heroine.
She was married with Australia prince at 22 years.
She started her work after born her babies.
it's was quite interesting, I saw many people who has give up their marriage for their work. however, she started her business after married. Also, she started her work as a hobby, but after her age 30, she become a real business woman.
I don't envy her backgraound that much but I envy her talent and gracefulness.
She has beauty like model and elegant as a queen of one country.
She has made clothing exact like her.
Recently, there are too much pattern on their. I was little bit disappointed, but I still love her.

No comments: