Monday, March 10, 2008

yo~hip-hop











I met Neul in the Club. Last week, my friend visied me from L.A and brought me a club. She introduced Neul to me in club. He was quite a interesting person.
He works at Utrarecord which deal with many famous singer like beyonce. He wears like exactly hip hop boy, even thought he was over 25. However, he has kind personality and good manner that doesn't match with his clothings.Nomally, I thought that hip hop guys are rude and wild. He let us enter the club which was quite hot in these day, actually we can not enter without a friedns in it. He was gorwn up in Korea, but he went to international school, so he cannot spreak korean well. The most interesting thing is that he is a son of Young-Nam,Jo who is a famous singer in Korea. Young-nam, Jo has lots of money but he don't support to anything to his son. So, he was not a kind of spoil children in rich family.
He has quite good position in his work. I thought he would be influenced from his father's talent, so he can sucess in he recording field.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX